We are excited to share that after careful consideration, our school will now be using a program to help organize the school dismissal process and improve safety. This program is a phone application downloaded onto your smart phone (found in the app store) and will allow you to notify the school of pick-up changes and authorize others to pick-up your child from school, alert you when your child has been picked up or sent home on the bus, as well as help organize the car line during pick-up. If you do not have a smartphone, do not worry, we can use the numbers from our new car tags for you to announce your arrival to pickup your children. All families will have car tags whether they are using the phone app or not.
The registration process is easy and we ask that all parents register with the phone application as soon as possible. Several resources are included below to help you understand how to use the application and assist you with this transition. Please make sure you register with your personal current mobile phone number or the app will not allow you to access your child’s information for security reasons.
If you do not think the school has your mobile number on file or if your child does not appear in your app’s home page, contact email@example.com after registration, with an email address the school has on file, with your child’s name, school, grade, and updated contact information for you.
Anyone who will be picking up your child should also register themselves with the application. Their screen will be blank and they will not have any authorization until you allow it within the app.
Also, we will begin distributing car tags for any parents who would like ot pick theirs up early this afternoon, Friday September 4th from 1:00-4:00 pm under the front office overhang. Please bring your picture ID if you plan to pickup your car tags early. If you cannot pickup your car tags today, then car tags will be distributed at drop-off and pickup on our first days of school, Tuesday September 8th. Again, please be sure to have a picture ID to help with the car tag distribution process. Thank You for your cooperation! Please note: If you want to know more, go to this link https://www.pikmykid.com/features/for-parents/
- Please bring a picture identification to receive your car tags
- Cards can be picked up on Friday from 1:00-4:00 or during pickup and drop-off on Tuesday, September 8th.
- Car tags will be required to be displayed in the windshield or on the dashboard on the passenger side of the vehicle during the entire pickup process.
- We have not yet received our PikMyKid stop sign. It will eventually be placed where the Buffham Driveway meets the Office Parking Lot. Until then, we will have a staff member near that spot at the grass island in the parking lot to help parents with announcing their arrival in the PikMyKid app.
- Please bare with us as this process is new and we know it may have some glitches initially before it increases our efficiency with pickup. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
Please check out the PikMyKid Resources below to help you with the download and registration process: